The Silva Method Kids
Workshop for Kids 8 to 12 years old
This The Silva Method will give your child the ability to manage stress, become a stronger and more resilient child, become calmer, motivated, complete homework and assignments easily, increase their focus and concentration, ignite their creativity and the desire to finding solutions and ideas, and develop healthy self-esteem, self-confidence and self-assertiveness.
In the workshop the children will learn the following
- Manage and reduce stress and anxiety
- Sleep well and wake up energized
- Wake up without an (alarm) clock
- Manage headaches and pain without the use of drugs
- Develop positive habits
- Reach their goals easily
- Become a better student through improvement with memory, learning and listening skills
- Communicate easily with friends, family and peers
- Use techniques to study such as the “3 Fingers Technique” and to improve concentration, recall of information learned and heard
- Improve their problem solving skills
- Create a healthy self-image and have more self confidence
- Use their dreams to solve problems
- Use visualisation and imagination to be more creative, innovative and create solutions
- Become intuitive
Awaken the genius within your child. Your child will learn to function in the Alpha state, which is the most stable brainwave state and is scientifically proven to be associated with inner levels of mental awareness, tranquillity, rest and relaxation. The alpha state is also associated with inspiration, creativity, accelerated healing, concentration, enhanced learning and psychic abilities.
It is especially important for children between 8-12 years old to have at least one parent/guardian at home that is a Silva Method graduate. For the child to get the maximum benefits out of the program, it is essential for the parents to provide ongoing support and encouragement to practice the techniques.
Also, children learn more from what they see, than from what they hear, so leading by example is the strongest reinforcement.
No written word or spoken plea
Can teach your youth what they should be
Nor all the books on the shelves,
It’s what the teachers are themselves.
“We will continue to strive to take part in constructive and creative activities to make this a better world to live in, so that when we move on, we shall have left behind a better world for those who follow.”